Welcome to HR Diversity Management Limited
Award Winning Conflict Resolution Company
Winners of Best Workplace Conflict Resolution Company 2017
COVID PANDEMIC CRISIS ANNOUNCEMENT
In light of the Coronavirus Pandemic and daily Government announcements reflecting a changing world around us, we take this opportunity to assure you that HR & Diversity Management Limited remains operational as usual. We are open for business. We recognise the need to continue to provide support to Employers struggling through this extraordinarily difficult time so our core objective right now is to continue to provide uninterrupted services and assistance where it is needed. If you are facing operational change impacting on resourcing , we can help you.
NEW (COVID ORIENTATED) SERVICES
We are all in this together. We are all affected in some way by the current pandemic. In recognition of these most difficult times, HR & Diversity Management now provides a bespoke range of new services, including additional support to line managers and business leaders, as follows:
- FREE Helpline support for line managers and business owners. This includes an after-hours mobile number for the manager who needs to talk a scenario through and seek a free, expert, opinion.
- Additional HR support where businesses are operating with a skeleton management team and/or no HR.
- Case Assessments (Covid Pandemic orientated) and support for all managers struggling with complex employees or with an increased level of employee Grievances right now.
- Independent Investigation services at greatly reduced rates (note new payment terms).
- Assistance with employees previously on long-term absence and in receipt of SSP, who are now looking to be Furloughed.
- Outsourced HR Department Services (for a monthly retainer we will handle your HR issues and take the pressure off your management team).
Importantly, we are reducing our consultancy rates for the foreseeable future, as follows.
- 20% discount for all businesses.
- 30% discount for Charities and small businesses with under 50 employees.
- Additionally, we are introducing new payment terms to enable businesses to spread the costs of outsourced HR expertise over a three or six month period, as required.
Talk to us about how we can help you.
Call us on 01793 338888
After Hours up to 10pm Mobile: 07734 701221
Please stay safe. From HR & Diversity Management Limited.
Based in Wiltshire, we provide a range of HR services across the UK. We are able to assist small, medium and large employers. We also assist employees.
Importantly, we provide a range of bespoke services to suit your needs. Go to our Employer Page for full information regarding our range of services.
The ACAS ‘Conciliation Explained’ May 2018, states;
‘There is no obligation to have a legal (or other) representative if taking part in early Conciliation.
It goes on to say, ‘A Representative is someone of your choosing’.
Simply, a nominated representative is someone the employee chooses for themselves.
It no longer has to be a Union, colleague or Solicitor.
HR & Diversity Management provides both conciliation and settlement agreement services.